Monday, November 3, 2008

Powerpoint Presentations

In class we created PowerPoint presentations representing a topic dealing with our intended majors or professions. Two of my favorite presentations were Cole's presentation on Autism and Nellin's presentation on OB/GYN's. 
Cole used layering very well and very often. His design was simple and easy to follow, yet very effective. I also really liked that he tied a personal connection in when he included his cousin's condition into the presentation.
I really liked Nellin's presentation because of the reason behind creating it. Her slides were very informative but her presentation is what sold me. She told the class that she wants to become an OB/GYN because of extremely high number women who die during child birth in Africa. Her presentation I think flowed smoothly and instilled her point very well. It left a lasting impression on her audience, me, proving the productivity of her PowerPoint.
I did my presentation on Ansel Adams because I have considered photography as a profession. Here is my presentation: Ansel Adams

No comments: